Friday, April 9, 2010

Back to Bethel, First Catch, Spring Break, Go Brewers!!

Last Friday I packed up and left Nightmute and headed back to town. I enjoyed Nightmute, but at the same time was happy to get back home. You can see the immediate difference it made here:

Some bum in Nightmute.

Me in Bethel.

I went out for a long ride and hunt with a Marc, a coworker in the CTE department this week and finally connected with some birds. Tonight there will be ptarmigan tacos for dinner.

This coming week I'll be on spring break. I'm hoping to get in another few good rides while we still have snow, and hopefully bag a few more of these tasty critters.

The Brew Crew is off to a good start and begins a series against the rival Cardinals this weekend. I'm so excited for baseball I went and bought a pack of brats this week at the AC store. Even though it was 0 degrees on the walk to work this morning, spring is in the air and the days are getting quite long. That's an indication that for folks back in Wisconsin, I'll be seeing you soon.

No comments: