Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do Not Taunt The Bears



Just kidding. This is what happens when you have a bag of stuff bungee corded to the back of a snowmachine and it gets sucked over the side into the track. Sad looking stuff.

The next day I found my pair of gloves and spare belt on my morning commute to Napaskiak. The rest of the things must have blown away in the wind. Ah well, not a big deal. Time to get a new backpack though.

I'm liking the daily commute over this spell. I get up and buzz down to Napaskiak, then I head across river to Oscarville (home of the Hornets) for an after school class, then back to Bethel where a little dog is happy to see me.

1 comment:

Carey said...

So, you got the beast unstuck from the frozen tundra after all. Yay! Do I need to show you how to bungee? I'm a pro, Dude, you should abide.
~ Carey